Oakleigh South Primary School
Riley Street, Oakleigh South VIC
Balmoral Calisthenics Club was established in 1955 and was known as Bentleigh Methodist Girls Gymnasium. It was based in a church hall on the corner over Balmoral Avenue and Centre Road, Bentleigh.
We have members who have been apart of the club for almost 40 years.
After 60+ years it has grown into a successful, competitive club.
To be a highly efficient calisthenics club that strives to develop and encourage all members to achieve their full potential and be recognized as a competitive successful club within the calisthenics area.
- To be dedicated to the development of our youth in the sport of calisthenics by promoting and providing the practice of good sportsmanship, character and fair play
- To nurture a competitive spirit to succeed, with fun for all participants while never compromising the welfare and safety of our members
- To be able to take advice and criticism in an effort to improve
- To be humble and gracious both on and off the competitive stage while respecting our opponents in both victory and defeat
- To have pride in one’s self and never give up